United Thread - 2023/24

Turning this into something tribal is just bizarre. It's a men problem simple as
I would never trivialise an issue like this by making it tribal. I do actually think it’s noteworthy that a club as high profile as United have had three domestic abuse cases/allegations for senior players in as many years. Given the relatively low number of first team players clubs actually have, it merits discussion imo. Just saying it’s “a men problem, simple as” is pretty simplistic in itself.

I would never trivialise an issue like this by making it tribal. I do actually think it’s noteworthy that a club as high profile as United have had three domestic abuse cases/allegations for senior players in as many years. Given the relatively low number of first team players clubs actually have, it merits discussion imo. Just saying it’s “a men problem, simple as” is pretty simplistic in itself.
That's a very interesting statistic. Fair play mate

I’m actually disgusted this “rapist” “abuser” could be playing Premier League football again. Have that club got no shame?

If it’s only going to cost the rags 7M I find it concerning they would rather back an abuser than woman (football fans) being abused by a rapist.

Given the very clear backlash from anyone with an ounce of decency,and more than a couple of brain cells.......i will wager their decision makers have made a U Turn this week,and we will soon find out the abhorrent twat has no future at the shit hole.
I'm guessing the same, if you asked me to wager against it, I would turn you down immediately.

I never wager thinking I could lose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.