United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ten Haag realises he’s more problems than he first thought, and that stood there, grinding his undershot jaw and looking like ‘Muttley’ isn’t going to solve it.
This isn’t Holland it’s the prem you fkin fraud Night

I don't know about you mate, but I expected him to not beat and rape his partner, and I think society answered the domestic abuse question fairly one-sidedly. He can spend the rest of his life cleaning prison toilets for all I care.

I agree totally but that’s not happened. Maybe that’s the issue is the CPS didn’t follow up & see it through.

Worse side than last season, and you can see that they aren't a team, just a bunch of individuals.

Could struggle to finish in the top 6 unless they really improve that squad in the next 2 weeks.

There's nothing about them lot that makes me think they'll get anywhere near top 4, regardless of how early it is in the season.
PIGMOL will be their player of the season , again , but hopefully even that won't be enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.