United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won’t be allowed to fall to mid table,they’ll continue to be assisted throughout each season.
You're right of course.

However, this will completely change the complexion of them as a club and as a fanbase going forward.

Knowing that you're that poorly run as a club, you need to be propped up by the officials and the media to keep you in the division and semi-relevant.

Not sure we'll be subjected to their trademark arrogance anymore.

Part of me quite likes it that every season they go in with hope that finally this is their year, only to have it slowly slip away into despair.

It must be torture for them.

When you’re really shit and hopeless you can at least sort of have a laugh at how crap you are. We know that better than anyone.

Where United are is a sort of perpetually painful no man’s land, a purgatory. Long may it continue.
It's only going to get worse for them.

They've never had to develop gallows humour like we have.

It's going to kill them.

You're right of course.

However, this will completely change the complexion of them as a club and as a fanbase going forward.

Knowing that you're that poorly run as a club, you need to be propped up by the officials and the media to keep you in the division and semi-relevant.

Not sure we'll be subjected to their trademark arrogance anymore.

Honestly ???

All reds i know, even sensible ones (?) , think they are ready and equipped for a challenged. They think they have the second best coach in the world

Liverpool and Chelsea wont have as bad a season. Arsenal will or wont kick on but eont drop out totally.
Villa could catch up.
Brighton may, depending on who they sell.

I predict 6th for the useless red bastards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.