United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
2918310c4d18b4c8f92fa1a775b01fd6.jpg

Hahahha looks even more pathetic
someone with more skills than me should photoshop an opentop bus driving past with mickey mouse cup on it

All reds i know, even sensible ones (?) , think they are ready and equipped for a challenged. They think they have the second best coach in the world

Liverpool and Chelsea wont have as bad a season. Arsenal will or wont kick on but eont drop out totally.
Villa could catch up.
Brighton may, depending on who they sell.

I predict 6th for the useless red bastards
They can't possibly think they are in a position to get to 90+ points next season?
I know one sensible one (brother-in-law) he says they are 9-11 world class players away from challenging us and admits that this is not going to happen overnight if at all.

Haaaa, absolutely wetting myself here at that.
Even Busbys statue is embarrassed and probably walked off
More embarrassing though not surprising is the media actually thinking a turnout of 10 people is newsworthy, esp BBC where Stone laughably and typical of the BBC bent the truth and called it a noisy protest

They're talking about record revenues, not profits. What all these reports have failed to mention is that they actually reported a loss for the quarter of £6m and a loss for the nine months to March of £26m.

Also they burned through £47.5m cash in that 9 months, as their operating expenses continue to outstrip their revenue.

Funny how no one mentioned that. Talk about fucking spin.
At the risk of sounding facetious, how do you burn through £47.5m in cash in 9 months?

is it the footballl equivalent of the petty cash tin? where we might buy a new kettle for the canteen and take £40 from petty cash, do they just keep buying shit players with theirs?

At the risk of sounding facetious, how do you burn through £47.5m in cash in 9 months?

is it the footballl equivalent of the petty cash tin? where we might buy a new kettle for the canteen and take £40 from petty cash, do they just keep buying shit players with theirs?
Brown envelopes for officials, would have been more but the FA Cup final officials didn’t get a win bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.