United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I agree, I'm not even convinced Casemiro is 'good enough' for the levels they're trying to get to.

He lacks mobility and the ability to control the game, which is what most top class holding midfielders can do these days.

As for Rashford, he still plays like a school boy. Chasing everything that goes into channels, and hitting shots as hard as he can from 40 yards, it's almost embarrassing.

They got lucky last year as Chelsea and Liverpool were shite, same can't be said this year, and Newcastle will be much stronger as well.

Madrid don’t get rid of players who are still useful for them, Casimero with is age is very much a stop gap who they shelled out big money on. Finding someone who can do what Rodri does for us will be a very hard task. They haven’t had anyone capable since Carrick.

Madrid don’t get rid of players who are still useful for them, Casimero with is age is very much a stop gap who they shelled out big money on. Finding someone who can do what Rodri does for us will be a very hard task. They haven’t had anyone capable since Carrick.
You could say they haven't had anyone capable in any position for the last 10 years.
Literally every player they have is shit

Casemiro much like fernandes are GOOD players dont get it twisted, the fact that they are surrounded by bang average players coupled with the media hype has made united fans believe they are great players

You could say they haven't had anyone capable in any position for the last 10 years.
Literally every player they have is shit

Yup, their fabled Academy when have they actually produced a decent player? You’d probably have to go back to the likes of Scholes and co everyone after that seems to be over hyped shite that ends up at Sunderland or whoever Steve Bruce is managing.

they sneeked that through how much did they lose on that deal
I didn't realise they got such a good deal....

The Brazil international, who joined United from Shakhtar Donetsk for £47m in 2018, called his time at Old Trafford "a true dream".
"Today ends one of the most beautiful stages of my career," the 30-year-old said on social media.

It is understood United will receive 10m euros (£8.62m), with an additional 5m euros (£4.31m) in potential add-ons.

For a professional footballer Rashford has terrible body language, if he was my teammate I'll be giving him a right mouth full. He does nothing but walk around looking totally uninterested, doesnt defend. Only chases a ball if its hit near him such an over rated player
State of this from Peter Crouch

"In those central positions, imagine if it was with a Kane or Rashford in front of him“

He is referring to Phil playing central for England so wtf is Pope Fishcake doing there?

As much as I agree, I'm not even convinced Casemiro is 'good enough' for the levels they're trying to get to.

He lacks mobility and the ability to control the game, which is what most top class holding midfielders can do these days.

As for Rashford, he still plays like a school boy. Chasing everything that goes into channels, and hitting shots as hard as he can from 40 yards, it's almost embarrassing.

They got lucky last year as Chelsea and Liverpool were shite, same can't be said this year, and Newcastle will be much stronger as well.
don't forget Brighton, doing wonders there for the last couple of years and looks like continuing this season too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.