United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone notice their manager is trying to dress like Pep now? Reminds me of when Phil Neville started wearing the waistcoat!

I fucking abhor the Rags and anyone, absolutely anyone who plays for them, so my judgement is blinded. However...........I have absolutely never got the hype around Rashford. He runs fast and kicks the ball hard - that's about it. If he didn't do the feeding the starving thing I think the Rags would have moved him on, but because of his social media presence they won't budge him. As a jock it gladdens my heart that England still think he's world class.
He's a good player who's hyped up to be world class. He's very good at a few things, which means that occasionally if he's in the right system, he can score a lot of goals. But put him in a different system, he becomes a 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 striker again (sorry, winger). Reminds me of someone like Pedro. Had a couple of seasons where he scored over 20, but generally spent his career getting low double figures.

Exactly. He’s 21. Do an apprenticeship, get a degree, start a business.

He’s got millions in the bank, he isn’t owed a life of 200k/week playing premier league football.
And the reality is that there are plenty of leagues in the world who wouldn't give a shit, so he could probably earn that sort of money still playing as a footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.