United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm a cynical FOC but I still feel that they had no intention of letting him back to the fold. The whole thing was a cheap publicity stunt engineered by the club to make out the Glazers care for their supporters and 'after close consultation with various fan groups we have decided to act in a way that they -the supporters- wanted us too.'

It was a clumsy and amateurish stunt from start to finish, but no more than we have all come to expect from a club so bereft of morals they make Torquemada look like Ned Flanders.

The whole thing will blow over within a week or so, but most importantly for the Glazers it will sell a few more replica shirts and make the club look like they care about the community.

Nah they've done the exact opposite of what you seem to think.

No one in their fanbase thinks the club has listened to them, no one is buying any new shirts, not a single person thinks the Glazers care about fan opinion.

What's happened is they tried to bring him back against the wishes of everyone and eventually someone at the board level leaked enough shit to Adam Crafton that some backlash came about and they caved.

Bloody hell, Man United have actually made the correct decision - I was hoping they wouldn't and everytime he played he'd get massive HATE. Hate from away supporters, from home supporters. Hate from female supporters and male supporters, causing even more turmoil during the season until they end up being relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.