United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what the rags are saying is that what happened on the video wasn't true and he wasn't being prosecuted for any of it?

Looks like they listened to her account of the story, but it's not like she was going to stick the knife in when their livelihood was on the line. She'll probably ditch him now, seeing as nobody wants to offer him a bumper contract.

The positives to take from this is to look at every spoilt brat footballer, who thinks that they own the world with their bling and cars, thinking that women are just a commodity of this wealth and stardom, and you can now say to them with a wagging finger, "Don't be a bell end like Mason Greenwood and throw it all away."

Arnold's statement here..

While we were unable to access certain evidence for reasons we respect, the evidence we did collate led us to conclude that Mason did not commit the acts he was charged with. I am restricted as to what I can say for legal reasons, including the alleged victim's ongoing right to anonymity, but I am able to share the following with you which should give you some insight into the complexity of this case.

• The alleged victim requested the police to drop their investigation in April 2022.

• We were provided with alternative explanations for the audio recording, which was a short excerpt from a much longer recording, and for the images posted online.

• The alleged victim's family participated in the process and were given the opportunity to review and correct our factual findings.

In a statement, Greenwood accepted he had "made mistakes" and took his "share of responsibility", but added: "I did not do the things I was accused of."

Greenwood was charged in October 2022 with attempted rape, controlling and coercive behaviour and assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

I wonder what the crime is called when he said I want to fuck you, she said no and he carried on trying regardless. Obviously it isn't attempted rape and it's not ABH covering your partner with bruises. I suppose that could be GBH but struggling with the other. Utter scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.