United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm a cynical FOC but I still feel that they had no intention of letting him back to the fold. The whole thing was a cheap publicity stunt engineered by the club to make out the Glazers care for their supporters and 'after close consultation with various fan groups we have decided to act in a way that they -the supporters- wanted us too.'

It was a clumsy and amateurish stunt from start to finish, but no more than we have all come to expect from a club so bereft of morals they make Torquemada look like Ned Flanders.

The whole thing will blow over within a week or so, but most importantly for the Glazers it will sell a few more replica shirts and make the club look like they care about the community.
You mean they'll fix the roof at the swamp?

Will he be doing a Mendy and be seeking his loss of earnings I wonder?

I don't think they ever stopped paying him (sadly) if they had done so, the young woman in question might have moved onto a footballer who was getting paid and we may have seen him banged to rights in a court of law....

That statement is all over the fucking place. So if they're saying that he didn't commit the offences he was originally charged with, why are they getting shut? And surely by saying that, they're basically accusing the victim of being a liar.

Jesus wept

They're getting rid because of the social.media backlash from the statement on Wednesday. As for saying he wasn't guilty, they should have said nothing at all. They can't say he's guilty as he'll just sue them. If the alleged victim says he didn't do it, what more can someone do? She's the only.witness in the offence

Pathetic morally bankrupt club tried their best to keep a Rapist player on the books and only public opinion stopped them.
He hasn’t said sorry and won’t admit guilt
They are probably looking to sell him now (financial reasons)
Rancid club from top to bottom
Glad they are shit and long may it continue

In the statement, they mention that the video "did not provide a full picture".

Sorry but what additional information could possibly discount that video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.