United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's apparently out with a "small complaint" which seems rather odd and ambiguous terminology to use.

I agree, has Casemiro retired from international football? will Bruno Fernades be going off with Portugal (or might he get a niggle)? I can then see Mount still having a 'small complaint' and staying away from England during the international break. That would give United like a month to work in secret with these three and get that weird midfield working - because if they don't they might end up having a season as bad as Chelsea had last year.

They were blooming lucky to get third last season, Liverpool had a nightmare and the aforementioned Chelsea.

I reckon based on what I have seen so far the league could be City, Newcastle, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea (mainly cos of the money they seem to have) Brighton, Spurs (if they can get a striker with the Kane £££s) and Aston Villa, Brentford (if they can hang in there till Toney comes back) and West Ham (if Paqata isn't banned) & then Utd. so that would be 11th!!!

EtH would have to go and then they would have to start another re-build, another 'new project'.

Last edited:
Sky Sports now reporting that they "understand" that the Glazers don`t want to sell.

Said this all along. They just want to milk it for what it`s worth. This "up for sale" is just a front for valuing it to borrow more money against the debt.

Long may it continue.
If the rumours are to be believed once this sky deal has finished the prem league are going to to do streaming rather than regular platform TV.
This will increase tv revenue for every club and would in theory make the scum worth more than the 6 bil
So why would the glazers sell now

If the rumours are to be believed once this sky deal has finished the prem league are going to to do streaming rather than regular platform TV.
This will increase tv revenue for every club and would in theory make the scum worth more than the 6 bil
So why would the glazers sell now

Glazers stay for 10 more years!

City we’re on the beers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.