United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah; but he wants to have his cake and eat it, doesn't he? He'll argue that, once he's left utd's employment, it's none of their business what he earns elsewhere. Is he being greedy? Yes. Of course. I doubt he's going to struggle to meet the mortgage payment in the next few months, somehow. But utd were presumably (?) happy to hand him the contract he's on. I'm assuming there's no clause there that they could settle the balance of the contract on a sliding percentage scale, according to how long is left on the contract. I doubt any agent would agree to that anyway. Maybe they could get him on "misrepresentation", namely that he isn't fit for the role he was "manufactured" for.

;-)
Presumably the rags were so happy to "get one over on City" when they signed Magliar that they didn’t even contemplate this eventually.

If Greenwood didn't knock seven flavours out of his girlfriend then who did?
Also all the rag fans who are making excuses for him, are saying why did she stay with him if its true. Doesnt that work both ways? He has stayed with a girl who has ruined his career, it was a very promising career aswel. Which one is more believable?

I do realize that domestic abuse victims stay in these situations regardless. So the rag fans point about staying with him is bollocks anyway.

Also all the rag fans who are making excuses for him, are saying why did she stay with him if its true. Doesnt that work both ways? He has stayed with a girl who has ruined his career, it was a very promising career aswel. Which one is more believable?

I do realize that domestic abuse victims stay in these situations regardless. So the rag fans point about staying with him is bollocks anyway.
Exactly.

Why is he staying with someone who has apparently told horrific lies and wrongfully accused him of the most abhorrent behaviour and has apparently gone to extraordinary lengths to fabricate a load of fake evidence to back up her lies and false accusations which she's then made publicly available for the whole world to see.

Poor Mason is clearly in a relationship where he's the victim of coercive and controlling behaviour for him to stay with her after all she's done.

Exactly.

Why is he staying with someone who has apparently told horrific lies and wrongfully accused him of the most abhorrent behaviour and has apparently gone to extraordinary lengths to fabricate a load of fake evidence to back up her lies and false accusations which she's then made publicly available for the whole world to see.

Poor Mason is clearly in a relationship where he's the victim of coercive and controlling behaviour for him to stay with her after all she's done.
Bottom line is the she has got his kid.
Win win for her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.