United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen Manchester City reach the pinnacle, winning the Treble, something 20 years ago I never even conceived, let alone seeing them crowned Champions of England again. There's now one more thing I want to see happen and you can call me petty for wanting to, being a City fan.

I want to see the total decimation, humiliation and relegation of that 'club'. I want to see United fans apoplectic with rage, even more so than they are today. Bottom half of the table season finish, followed by relegation the next. I don't want it to just 'happen' either, I want them to observe the inevitable demise knowing there is nothing they can do to stop it, Glazers or no Glazers.

I feel that we're at that stage; one terrible season of awful results, the luck running out, the clubs lack of direction exposed, the players 'skills' and abilities called into question. The media luvvies turning their backs on them. All happening whilst Manchester City strive from success to success, ever expanding, forever progressing, forging history.

I want them to hurt.

I've seen Manchester City reach the pinnacle, winning the Treble, something 20 years ago I never even conceived, let alone seeing them crowned Champions of England again. There's now one more thing I want to see happen and you can call me petty for wanting to, being a City fan.

I want to see the total decimation, humiliation and relegation of that 'club'. I want to see United fans apoplectic with rage, even more so than they are today. Bottom half of the table season finish, followed by relegation the next. I don't want it to just 'happen' either, I want them to observe the inevitable demise knowing there is nothing they can do to stop it, Glazers or no Glazers.

I feel that we're at that stage; one terrible season of awful results, the luck running out, the clubs lack of direction exposed, the players 'skills' and abilities called into question. The media luvvies turning their backs on them. All happening whilst Manchester City strive from success to success, ever expanding, forever progressing, forging history.

I want them to hurt.
They are not allowed to be relegated; they are the biggest club in the whole wide world. Also, possibly the stupidest. It takes a special talent to spend their millions, spoil players and achieve nothing of note.

I want them to hurt.
I have only commented on this post so I can re read it further on in this thread.
Post of the week.
Bravo!

I want them to hurt.
....anything else you wish to add ??

I want them to hurt.
And the frustrating thing is you'd already be a lot closer to seeing all that you wish for if it wasn't for thing... PGMOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.