United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if united had a horrible season with Pigmol finally abandoning them after the shame of the first game.

By Christmas there'd be a serious debate about whether relegation really is killing the game. Also does the PL have enough teams. What is the value of boringly recording points in a league anyway - could not competitions be determined by something more vivid and colourful, e.g. red shirts.

And they reckon we're obsessed with them!

Hopefully united lose at home and then draw v arsenal. I want them to do just poorly enough to have a Save Our Haag campaign but just successfully enough to Save Our Haag.

Hopefully united lose at home and then draw v arsenal. I want them to do just poorly enough to have a Save Our Haag campaign but just successfully enough to Save Our Haag.
Even though I don’t consider them relevant as in challenging for trophies,I want them struggling and looking over their shoulder at relegation I want more media shitstorms involving that shitstain of a club like the disgraceful handling of the whole greenwood debacle fuck them the horrible entitled cnuts ..

And they reckon we're obsessed with them!
I think it's a fair post to be honest. All he's saying is that Pep is fucking awesome but he won't be here forever, so in the meantime do the best they can and don't stress out.

But they are shit still in comparision to Arsenal and Liverpool and while Newcastle and Chelsea will get stronger there's no sign of united geting the structure right to improve. He should be stressed about how they'll compare to them this season and into the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.