United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe there could be some disharmony in the rags dressing room (again).
What with the Rat being made captain and the Slab genuinely being treated like a lepher. Might of upset some of the English playing rags.

You only have to look at Arsenal and Newcastle to see they have a structure and know what they are doing. They may not be as good as City (yet) but in development terms, they're country miles ahead of the Rags.

My impression is they are starting from scratch at OT again and no one has a clue what they are trying to do. The weaknesses in that squad are obvious, and they have spent big money on shite (again.) It's going to cost them an awful lot of money to be good again, and that's assuming ETH is the right man for the job.

You only have to look at ArseNewcastle to see they have a structure and know what they are doing.
Even Spturds seem to have an identity after a month of the new manager coaching "Ange ball."

Whereas Ten Rags after a year in the job and £400m expenditure is still no further than coaching "Ole ball."

Last edited:
Already had a rag mate saying they should sack Ten Bob! Says he has no idea what system to play if any and players he’s brought in are crap, love it.
It’s not that there’s many decent managers available.
Lopetegui is still available, but I’m sure he’ll be snapped up before long. So around November/Christmas if things continue for united, they’ll be scrabbling around for someone. Ole still free?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.