United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The smooth brains on the Caf that are baffled by our easy draw can get fucked by Harry Kane.

We earned that group, we won the CL. And we were consistently in the CL for seasons while they were struggling with Europa League.

Bayern and Galatasaray will send them back playing Europa League nights in Feb. They'd be asking themselves how they didn't manage to sign Kane and Kim Min-Jae this window.
I think this is our 14th consecutive season in the CL.

For the other three English clubs, it’s their first consecutive season.

They are a fucking shambles!! And I love it!!

Thought they were getting kane, mbappe, osimhen and rice!!

But they've ended up with mount, jonny fucking Evans (again), still stuck with maguire, and now scraping around for loan deals for cucurella and regullion!! Fuck me!! How the mighty have fallen! They're skint aren't they.

Best signing must be VAR at this rate

But they've ended up with mount, jonny fucking Evans (again), still stuck with maguire, and now scraping around for loan deals for cucurella and regullion!! Fuck me!! How the mighty have fallen! They're skint aren't they.

This is how it feels to be city....

They are allowed minor breaches of ffp though.
That should help....

They are a Europa League level team at the moment. Nothing about Galatasaray finishing second place would shock me.Even on paper United teams is not THAT much better than Gala.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.