United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from the obvious, what on earth is going on over there?

Absolutely awful squad that's cost a fortune, playing awful football, and scratching around at the last minute for other teams cast offs ie Cucurella

It's absolutely hilarious, and further confirms my opinion that these lot will never 'get it right', and we'll be looking in our rear view mirror at them for a long long time, if not for a lifetime

Skint worried failing ffp again next year

The socials spinning Amrabat as a massive win cos he's turned down...wait for it.... Forest, Fulham and West Ham, to insist on joining the rags.

If that isn't the perfect example of where they are as a club then I don't know what is.
Didn't he also grow up supporting utd?

Screenshot_20190804-215901_Google.jpg
Kane. Mbappe. Rice. All linked. The press pushed and pushed this when they knew quite well utd didn't have a pot to piss in. Instead they spent 70m on poundshop Erling who is injured.

This club is absolute comedy gold. Laugh a minute. Roll up roll up.

View attachment 92144
Kane. Mbappe. Rice. All linked. The press pushed and pushed this when they knew quite well utd didn't have a pot to piss in. Instead they spent 70m on poundshop Erling who is injured.

This club is absolute comedy gold. Laugh a minute. Roll up roll up.
They have become 90s city. I’m enjoying this so much. Buying a 27 year old on a loan to buy option. Oh how times have changed.

Greenwood

Still on the rags books and still getting paid by the rags.

I think the rags thought it would be easy to move him on, instead he still is a rag player, with 2 years on his contract.

Thought the press/media might be questioning the fact that he is still on the rags books. Rags said he wont play for them but he is still a fully paid rag player

Apart from the obvious, what on earth is going on over there?

Absolutely awful squad that's cost a fortune, playing awful football, and scratching around at the last minute for other teams cast offs ie Cucurella

It's absolutely hilarious, and further confirms my opinion that these lot will never 'get it right', and we'll be looking in our rear view mirror at them for a long long time, if not for a lifetime
Never is a long time in football but you're right that they are a shambles at the moment and have been pretty much since Ferguson retired.

What I find amusing is seeing them trying to sign all manner of players on loan because their inability to shift the likes of Maguire means they're hamstrung by the very FFP regs that they've always been massively in favour of. FFP was always going to lead to unintended consequences and you can add United to the list of so-called elite clubs who were in favour of it but have subsequently been hampered by it!

Never is a long time in football but you're right that they are a shambles at the moment and have been pretty much since Ferguson retired.

What I find amusing is seeing them trying to sign all manner of players on loan because their inability to shift the likes of Maguire means they're hamstrung by the very FFP regs that they've always been massively in favour of. FFP was always going to lead to unintended consequences and you can add United to the list of so-called elite clubs who were in favour of it but have subsequently been hampered by it!

This is why, once our 115 charges have been dealt with, they'll move the goalposts again. We're cleared they'll say "the rules aren't fit for purpose and need to be changed", we aren't cleared the rules will have served their purpose and can be changed again at will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.