United Thread - 2023/24

Never is a long time in football but you're right that they are a shambles at the moment and have been pretty much since Ferguson retired.

What I find amusing is seeing them trying to sign all manner of players on loan because their inability to shift the likes of Maguire means they're hamstrung by the very FFP regs that they've always been massively in favour of. FFP was always going to lead to unintended consequences and you can add United to the list of so-called elite clubs who were in favour of it but have subsequently been hampered by it!
The turkeys voting for Christmas!

This is why, once our 115 charges have been dealt with, they'll move the goalposts again. We're cleared they'll say "the rules aren't fit for purpose and need to be changed", we aren't cleared the rules will have served their purpose and can be changed again at will.
But we're past our large initial investment stage now and have caught up and surpassed the original history clubs so anything they now do to hamper us will also hamper them.

I thought Poundland had gone bankrupt? If it has, why are United still shopping in Poundland for (loan) players?

Still on the rags books and still getting paid by the rags.

I think the rags thought it would be easy to move him on, instead he still is a rag player, with 2 years on his contract.

Thought the press/media might be questioning the fact that he is still on the rags books. Rags said he wont play for them but he is still a fully paid rag player
He'll never play again though, not at the top level anyway.
For once I like the court of public opinion. He will be hounded out of any team or club that takes him on.

Greenwood will need to go abroad if he wants to play football again in a country that has no problem with wife beating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.