United Thread - 2023/24

Really, i thought it was bad but not that much,
I don't see their "Fresh Prince" keeper as being a huge upgrade on DeGea.
Mount doesnt strike me as anything special.
Time will tell on their young forward.
And Jonny fucking Evans.

I believe our nett spend is under £40 million and the quality we have brought in is very good.
Think we will end up around 12th in the net spend table ( highest net spend 1st) and its about the same for the net spend over the last 5 or 6 seasons yet the media still persist with moneybags, money no object mentions when in fact we have a net spend far far behind others yet continue to improve and win trophies

Anybody explain to me why folk on redcafe think they have had a good transfer window & Jonny Evans is a good signing ???? I’m at a total loss with their positive outlook
Definitely not a good window but at least have tried to do things within the constraints of the bastard owners.

Definitely not a good window but at least have tried to do things within the constraints of the bastard owners.
Your owners can’t invest in your club. FFP forbids it.

You can’t sell your shit reserves as you pay them too much in wages.

You are reaping what your shit transfer policy of the past decade has sowed.

Still, getting your green and gold scarves and zebra pants will sort it all out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.