United Thread - 2023/24

He's got 2 years left on a 120k per week contract. They haven't found any legitimate reason to end his terms of employment. With the media attention, nobody wants to sign him. His career from now on will be reliant on the team that are willing to take the flack for his unique talent.
You don't need a reason. Just pay off the full value of the contract. They won't because their response has been all about money from the start.

They dropped the charges as she refused to cooperate.

You could tell what was going to happen with the comments her Dad made at the time saying he hoped they’d sort it out. Appalling behaviour from a father who rapidly saw the dollar signs disappearing.

If some **** had hit my daughter and spoke to her like that, I’d have responded in a very different way.
I know of 2 people who I grew up with, who were in relationships in their late teens with people who they fought with. He would come into College with scratches all over his face and black eyes. She would have marks around her neck. We’d all be like, “what the fuck are you 2 doing?” And they’d always stick together and back each other up. If you were able to film their relationship back in 94, and show it to people nowadays, they’d both be arrested. She is a headteacher at a primary school now.

I know of 2 people who I grew up with, who were in relationships in their late teens with people who they fought with. He would come into College with scratches all over his face and black eyes. She would have marks around her neck. We’d all be like, “what the fuck are you 2 doing?” And they’d always stick together and back each other up. If you were able to film their relationship back in 94, and show it to people nowadays, they’d both be arrested. She is a headteacher at a primary school now.

And the both lived happily ever after, The End.

Together? He’s inside? Come on fill in the gaps if you are using them as an example, there must be a bit more to this?

They dropped the charges as she refused to cooperate.

You could tell what was going to happen with the comments her Dad made at the time saying he hoped they’d sort it out. Appalling behaviour from a father who rapidly saw the dollar signs disappearing.

If some **** had hit my daughter and spoke to her like that, I’d have responded in a very different way.
Don't forget rape aswell

Mount? Don’t judge him after two games . 100m Grealish went a whole season being called a flop.
Haha.
Difference between jack and mount.
Jack has ability and a top manager and top players around him.

Mount has ming the penniless and is surrounded by utter shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.