United Thread - 2023/24

The Mount backlash is a bit weird. He's 24, played 2 games in a new set up with a new team. I dunno why people were expecting Messi?

He's a number 8 who can drift into the number 10. Fernandes played over 60 games last season, more than any other player in all of the European leagues. Ten Hag needed more bodies in that midfield, especially in creative positions. And with more energy than Erikson.

Mount could turn out to be a dud, but judging him from 2 games is a bit too soon. Like others have said, he won the CL with Chelsea and was their player of the season for 2 years on the bounce. He kept Rashford and Foden out of the England team for the Euro's and World Cup, so you know...
And how did that pan out ?

Got to ask, is £80 million but signed for £40 million Donny the beak still there? Ok if unexceptional player, ruined by the "coaching" of stretford urchins.

Place should come with a health warning and probably a notice of demolition.....
Edited for accuracy

He's got 2 years left on a 120k per week contract. They haven't found any legitimate reason to end his terms of employment. With the media attention, nobody wants to sign him. His career from now on will be reliant on the team that are willing to take the flack for his unique talent.
What unique talent would that be?

He's got 2 years left on a 120k per week contract. They haven't found any legitimate reason to end his terms of employment. With the media attention, nobody wants to sign him. His career from now on will be reliant on the team that are willing to take the flack for his unique talent.
They can terminate his employment at any time, just pay up his contract. They just won’t. And wtf is his unique talent? He’s not Zidane ffs

The Mount backlash is a bit weird. He's 24, played 2 games in a new set up with a new team. I dunno why people were expecting Messi?
It's an understandable counter-reaction to the bullshit hype machine that goes into overdrive whenever these twats buy someone, usually of moderate and/or unproven quality. Throw the "Ingerland" dimension into the mix and it all gets dialled-up to 10.

City fans are totally intolerant when it comes to this kind of fake, plastic bullshit.

Conversely, it's the reason why most rag fans follow that counterfeit club.

Together? He’s inside? Come on fill in the gaps if you are using them as an example, there must be a bit more to this?
Not together. He's an electrician from M14, big City fan. Still goes to games. She lives in Cheadle and has never settled down with anyone for longer than a few years. Both in their 40's now. If I was to sum up their relationship, I would say that they were two headstrong people, who liked shagging each other, but hated everything else about the other person.

I also know another couple, and every time she'd had a drink, she'd smash his flat up and lob all his stuff out the window. He used to ring her Dad to come and get her. On one of these occasions, he snapped and chucked her down the stairs. And he lost the flat because of this. They eventually had a kid together and got married, but then broke up after he started gambling and taking steroids. Both Married to different people now. She went on tablets for anxiety or something. He's a gym goon with the worst case of small man syndrome.

These couples who fight with each other, never really last.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.