United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2022. I said Ten Hag would be out inside 18mths. A bit ahead of schedule I think but let's see.

Hundreds of millions spent and it's on pure shite. Was he just an inside man from Ajax, Christ those Ajax players are wank.

The butcher cried off at 65mins and Antony still spinning round on the corner flag I think.
Trafford becoming a suburb of Amsterdam

Aug 2022. I said Ten Hag would be out inside 18mths. A bit ahead of schedule I think but let's see.

Hundreds of millions spent and it's on pure shite. Was he just an inside man from Ajax, Christ those Ajax players are wank.

The butcher cried off at 65mins and Antony still spinning round on the corner flag I think.
The butcher....

Antony still spinning round on the corner flag I think.
He really is fucking shite. All hilarity, bias, piss taking aside, the lad is absolutely shite. He must wake up every day pinching himself that he's gotten to where he's gotten to on a tiny speck of ability and zero hard work or intelligence.
His agent needs a raise.

He really is fucking shite. All hilarity, bias, piss taking aside, the lad is absolutely shite. He must wake up every day pinching himself that he's gotten to where he's gotten to on a tiny speck of ability and zero hard work or intelligence.
His agent needs a raise.
Lovely tatts, though!

Seriously, though; that just about sums up some of their players. Remember Pogba, and his haircuts and dabbing? Is that his legacy at "The World's Greatest Club"™?

Tent Peg wasn't offside , we should have had a penalty , their goal was a foul on jfe
Perfect. Their bought-and-paid-for client media (BBC, Sky, Winter etc etc) will fall in line, their global fuckwit followers will believe it to be true, nothing will change as they wallow in their rag bubble of delusion, and they will continue to sink into irrelevance and obscurity as the football world moves on beyond them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.