United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bastards, Ali Baba have just refused to refund my money on the Arab headscarves I ordered.
The good news is I can get 5,000 Norwich scarves in time for the next home game so I'll break even.

He really is fucking shite. All hilarity, bias, piss taking aside, the lad is absolutely shite. He must wake up every day pinching himself that he's gotten to where he's gotten to on a tiny speck of ability and zero hard work or intelligence.
His agent needs a raise.
You could be talking about sancho. Mount or
Martial.

It's hilarious how the rags thought Ten Hag was going to bring Ajax style total Football, hell he even brought in the sweeper keeper from Ajax, and yet here they are parking the bus the entire second half and hoping for a counter and/or hoofing the ball to their new tall CF exactly like they were under Ole and Mourinho, the real bald fraud.
Pardew on radio saying he was able to play that way with a young team who were significantly better at possession than the others, plus with the Dutch league being about 4 levels below the top of the Prem.

Has confirmed that United have some big problems on their showing this year as the Ten Haag model just won’t work with their setup…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.