Bid 90 million for Rice.
West Ham say no, 105 million.
Us: Bye

Rags:
Bid 40 million for Mount.
Chelsea. No we want 60
Bid 50 million.
Chelsea. no 60 as we said
Bid 55 million and no more, take it or leave it. We are looking elsewhere if not accepted
Chelsea. Rejects bid
Bids 60 million inc 5 million add ons to get him

Wow, Rags sure showed them how to deal lol
I put on red cafe that they would get their arses spanked an pay the full 60 million and got banned although I did say they were a bunch of cunts that were run like a pub team

Us:
Bid 90 million for Rice.
West Ham say no, 105 million.
Us: Bye

Rags:
Bid 40 million for Mount.
Chelsea. No we want 60
Bid 50 million.
Chelsea. no 60 as we said
Bid 55 million and no more, take it or leave it. We are looking elsewhere if not accepted
Chelsea. Rejects bid
Bids 60 million inc 5 million add ons to get him

Wow, Rags sure showed them how to deal lol
The ghost of the equaliser lives on.

I put on red cafe that they would get their arses spanked an pay the full 60 million and got banned although I did say they were a bunch of cunts that were run like a pub team

They have a history of not being able to deal with the truth, and they have had plenty of experience !

Reading quite a lot recently about the status of this dump of a club. What really irks me is, this is the first time ever, that a club, as it has been presented of this size, has ever been linked with the red line of the Financial Fair Play regulations.

Now whether these are FA's or UEFA's rule structures this cannot just be a "whoops" we just got here situation. Something is absolutely stinking about that club financially, and the fact is, that from the latest news, debt is at 750 million, with 350 million still to go out in transfers from previous years. And in the last 5 years they have spent 500 million pounds in transfers but sold for 60 million.

How in the world, have these lot not been failing FFP for a while now, if they have't won anything of value in the last 10 years, red lined themselves year after year, and yet spent over a billion and a half.

Please someone with a bit more technical knowledge explain it to me. Because it really stinks to high heaven.
As I mentioned previously, even the potential buyers are apparently frustrated at the lack of clarity with united's (Cayman Island based) accounts and those potential buyers are no doubt engaging the services of the best forensic accountants available as part of a multi-billion pound deal.

So how come the footballing authorities are completely satisfied that united's accounts are completely in order and above board and they're fully compliant with all FFP requirements?

As I mentioned previously, even the potential buyers are apparently frustrated at the lack of clarity with united's (Cayman Island based) accounts and those potential buyers are no doubt engaging the services of the best forensic accountants available as part of a multi-billion pound deal.

So how come the footballing authorities are completely satisfied that united's accounts are completely in order and above board and they're fully compliant with all FFP requirements?
because they write them rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.