United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, both these teams are not at our level. Arsenal needed tons of added time to beat us for the community shield. They needed 6 extra to best an average Man U. Neither of these teams are good enough, especially when they have champions league added to the mix.

Glorious result, a disallowed offside goal in the last minute and a 96th min winner to boot! Brilliant!

Arsenal look tosh too so can’t see either of these doing anything of note.

Rags will struggle for too 4 this season with that side. Maguire and Evans! Ha ha.

Pitch for a new spinoff series for AMC about Midgetinez and Madire:

The Walking Red

loadwalker.gif

Their CEO couldn't have handled it any worse if he tried..
He’s a fucking muppet. Going for a chat in his local with a bunch of thick fucking MIBS and discussing the rags problems with them, putting a few “fucks” in to show his min street cred, fucking pathetic. He makes Ed Woodward seem vaguely competent

Ad for his team, below forest in the league despite forest having played away at the swamp (and been robbed), arsenal and Chelsea. Also fucking pathetic

You just have to laugh and we do, have to be honest I thought they were done over with VAR it was onside for me no idea how them lines work, but never mind ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.