United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary Neville( at 1-1) whittling on about utd being far too open this season and how tactical ten rags has sorted that out for The 1st time..

Smashed to smithereens, the 3rd goal was an embarrassment for the whole of the back 5...I actually thought sweeper keepers were supposed to save the odd shot ..lol
Nana looks like he has been taking lessons from De Gea in how to defend shots at the near post.

To be fair, it is the Glazer's fault that they've managed to put such an incredible succession of incompetent buffoons in charge of their club at board level and on the touchline.
And every time a new coach is appointed, their thick fans get giddy and proclaim they're on the way back before it turns to shit again.
Rinse and repeat.

Pardew on radio saying he was able to play that way with a young team who were significantly better at possession than the others, plus with the Dutch league being about 4 levels below the top of the Prem.

Has confirmed that United have some big problems on their showing this year as the Ten Haag model just won’t work with their setup…
A rag just told me how brilliant Ten Hag is for keeping the score at 1-1 for such a long time against the league's second best team last year with crap players like Dalot, AWB and Lindelof, I responded by reminding him how much these players cost and asked why can't he improve them if he's such a genius ? also told him it was embarassing that he parks the bus for an entire half with such an expensive team whilst De Zerbi can go to the Emirates and Thrash Arsenal playing attacking football with far less resources.

2c78820110aa97e8fc5ce95ca8753f47.jpg

#GLAZERS IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.