United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is going to pay this waster the £350k per week he's getting from The Rags for a contract that runs until 2027?
They'll send him on loan and pay the majority of his wages. Then in the summer if Poundland Pep is still in charge they will cut their losses and get rid.

As for his wages they will Supplement them at his new club. They've done that before with Lukaku and Sanchez

They'll send him on loan and pay the majority of his wages. Then in the summer if Poundland Pep is still in charge they will cut their losses and get rid.

As for his wages they will Supplement them at his new club. They've done that before with Lukaku and Sanchez
I hope you're right as it will cost them an absolute fortune.
I told my Rag mate when they signed him that Jaded was a Billy Big Bollocks fraud, and that Dortmund and his agent have had their pants down with the £73 million transfer fee and 350k a week for 6 years and he wouldn't have it.

Ten Hag post match interview on radio 5.
1. It was a good performance and we deserved to win the game.
2. If we continue to play like this we will win many matches.
3. The officials made a lot of bad decisions today that cost us 3 points. We should have penalty when Hoijland was brought down in box. It was a clear foul on JFE when Rice scored.

I'm gonna guess Sancho is the problem here and he's acting like the victim.

Regardless of if you don't rate Tent Peg as a manager, he doesn't strike me as a manager that finds a scapegoat within his team or falls out with players in his own accord.

Ronaldo was being disruptive, so he let him go without firing shots back. Sancho clearly has done piss all to justify his fee. Tent Peg even sent him to Holland to get fit and get his mind right, so he's obviously trying with him, it's not like he's just left him to rot.

It's clear he's lazy and hasn't got a great attitude and that's why he's not in their squad. He can act like the victim all he wants but I think its obvious he's just cutting it and his attitude isn't helping .

So fake Haaland had a bit of pace over a short distance, but he is so raw and thats the problem . scum dont develop players and so any talent he has will not be properly channelled by the training team. They are the worst team he could have gone to for career development .

3. The officials made a lot of bad decisions today that cost us 3 points. We should have penalty when Hoijland was brought down in box. It was a clear foul on JFE when Rice scored.
sounds just like baconface

I'm gonna guess Sancho is the problem here and he's acting like the victim.

Regardless of if you don't rate Tent Peg as a manager, he doesn't strike me as a manager that finds a scapegoat within his team or falls out with players in his own accord.

Ronaldo was being disruptive, so he let him go without firing shots back. Sancho clearly has done piss all to justify his fee. Tent Peg even sent him to Holland to get fit and get his mind right, so he's obviously trying with him, it's not like he's just left him to rot.

It's clear he's lazy and hasn't got a great attitude and that's why he's not in their squad. He can act like the victim all he wants but I think its obvious he's just cutting it and his attitude isn't helping .
Could say the same about tent peg, he aint cutting and his attitude and whining aint helping either

They knew what they were getting when they were signing him.

He had attitude problems at City and Dortmund. But, That type of player fits the Rag profile.

I know Sancho is a little prick, Although United are really good at picking out players and making it look like they are the problem, It takes the limelight off how shit the manager and the team is overall.

It was all Ronaldos fault not so long ago. It's constantly Harry Maguires fault.
It's Jadon Sanchos fault.

Fuck Off. What a shithouse of a manager he is. Be a man and take responsibility instead of throwing players under the bus and constantly blaming officials in defeats.

Shit manager, Shit team, Shit club. Red bastards.

He's fit right in, he's just as nuts as the rest of them.

So fake Haaland had a bit of pace over a short distance, but he is so raw and thats the problem . scum dont develop players and so any talent he has will not be properly channelled by the training team. They are the worst team he could have gone to for career development .
He had 2 physical tussles today and bitched out of both of them and thats against arsenals defenders who arent overly physical, he needs to toughen up v quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.