United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The total lack of humility has helped to get this despicable club in the shit it`s in. The shit stained arrogance of Ferguson, Van Gaal, and Mourinho, the fans and players. They deserve every thing they are getting and much more. They self-promote themselves as the biggest club in the world, when in fact they are the most hated club in the world hands down.
I don't think MUFC have created that tag ( hated club in the world ) it's the mass media who just fawn over a club which is simply crap ................ it's just gone be another season of comedy gold

One big mess over there.

I'm shocked that Antony was even in the Brazilian squad. I can remember when every Brazilian was like magic on the ball. The standard of Brazilian football must be at rock bottom.

It seems utd seem to have an underlying problem with their players behaviour and have had for decades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.