United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though the new shirt has Team Viewer on the front, am I correct in saying they are no longer paying any sponsorship money ?
If so, I assume the rags would be free to find a new shirt sponsor, why haven't they ?

Apart from the obvious answer :-)

Reading quite a lot recently about the status of this dump of a club. What really irks me is, this is the first time ever, that a club, as it has been presented of this size, has ever been linked with the red line of the Financial Fair Play regulations.

Now whether these are FA's or UEFA's rule structures this cannot just be a "whoops" we just got here situation. Something is absolutely stinking about that club financially, and the fact is, that from the latest news, debt is at 750 million, with 350 million still to go out in transfers from previous years. And in the last 5 years they have spent 500 million pounds in transfers but sold for 60 million.

How in the world, have these lot not been failing FFP for a while now, if they have't won anything of value in the last 10 years, red lined themselves year after year, and yet spent over a billion and a half.

Please someone with a bit more technical knowledge explain it to me. Because it really stinks to high heaven.

Ffp wise you have to lose 105m over 3 years covid helped them out but they are fine!

Once the uefa ffp goes to 70% of your revenue goes towards wages! Next year it’s 90% then year after 80%

Premier ffp I have no idea what’s going on we all waiting for Gill to revamp it to help his rancid club

Ffp wise you have to lose 105m over 3 years covid helped them out but they are fine!

Once the uefa ffp goes to 70% of your revenue goes towards wages! Next year it’s 90% then year after 80%

Premier ffp I have no idea what’s going on we all waiting for Gill to revamp it to help his rancid club
I get it, but even last summer they spent in excess of 200 million quid. That's nearly twice of ours.

These fuckers are probably the worst run club on the planet. But hey, new shirt drop yeah? Dickheads.

He's going to end up playing CF for these fuckers next season as they've got a thimble to piss in at best...this is all just smoke & mirrors.

Reckon he doesn't make it past GW3 without someone either breaking his leg, or attempting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.