United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's only The Sun but, the state of them....

Manchester United have asked 32-year-old Spanish goalkeeper David de Gea, whose contract at Old Trafford has just expired, not to join another club in case they cannot find a new keeper within their transfer budget. (Sun)
He should say yes and when they can’t sign a keeper just fuck off at the last minute.

Don't berate him.

Pity him.

For most of the rag fans I've known over the years it hasn't been about the love of football or the competitive spirit of the game.

It's been all about winning, backing the right horse and attaching themselves to something that resembles success.

What's happened to your mate on the WhatsApp group is that he's essentially had his toys snatched away and his arse slapped in the process.

He's now (like a lot of other rags) throwing a tantrum because his security blanket is not only in the 'over night wash' It's been thrown in the bin.

Why do you think we get such dog shit coverage from the media. It's because most of them are of a red persuasion.

I wouldn't delete him from the WhatsApp group. I'd be uploading more photos of the trophies with the caption "wish you were here."
I’ve said it before, on more than one occasion.

Never, ever pity a rag.

They made their proverbial bed, when things were going great, and the pisscan was bullying all and sundry into giving them every dubious decision going, and they lapped it up.

They couldn’t see what the rest of us could; everything was fair and even in their eyes, and Taggart was the greatest manager ever.

But now that the genuine article is just around the corner (from their stadium, not their homes), it’s suddenly not at all fair, and City are a bunch of cheats.

Fuck off rags, and suck it up!

I'm still of the view that many football fans (particularly us) had their dislike turn to intense hatred when the pisscan turned up there. If he'd have been a decent, fair-minded and chivalrous man then I don't think the club would be as universally loathed as they are now. Here in the UK for every one (genuine) rag fan there will be three ABU's. And when I say 'genuine' I mean the old school followers, from way way back before most of us were born, ST holders who have been going since long before the Premier league began.
But the foul-mouthed despot turned the club, almost overnight, into the most hated in England. And that hatred has been spreading faster than the Covid pandemic - and it shows no signs of slowing down.

He abused the match officials, he intimidated other managers (not Bobby Manc, of course!), he used their financial clout to cherry pick the best players available, and if they weren't available he'd tap them up and make damn fucking sure they WERE available.
His behaviour alienated many people, and to this day he is still the bullying, arrogant çunt he was when he first slithered like the reptile he is onto the swamp.

The rags were never a popular choice when I was at school, far from it. Any kid who mentioned he had a George Best sticker or whatever would be dragged behind the bike sheds and shown the error of his ways.

Nothing has changed.
I completely agree on the hatred point.

Before the GPC arrived at rag central, I hated the rags, like any right-minded Blue should.

But, I didn’t despise them, as I have for the last 37 years or so.

As a kid growing up, I hated the alcoholic liver thief, mainly because of his high profile, but I didn’t detest him, in the way I do the gargoyles, the Irish dog wanker, dozy David, etc.

And it’s all due to the purple-nosed Govan pisscan.

Fuck me, yeah....another one. It would be a long list of youngsters they've probably ruined with overhype. How many 'the next Duncan Edwards' have there been? Apart from putting pressure on the player it's probably diminishing the name of Edwards as with every passing failure his star shines less bright.

Fannies.

reminds me when i watched an OT derby in a pub full of rags with just a few of us blues.
One the blues loudly proclaim "I dont see how united are losing they have all three new george bests on the pitch"

I completely agree on the hatred point.

Before the GPC arrived at rag central, I hated the rags, like any right-minded Blue should.

But, I didn’t despise them, as I have for the last 37 years or so.

As a kid growing up, I hated the alcoholic liver thief, mainly because of his high profile, but I didn’t detest him, in the way I do the gargoyles, the Irish dog wanker, dozy David, etc.

And it’s all due to the purple-nosed Govan pisscan.
Sleep easy tonight Vienna now you've got that off you're chest ;-)

They’ve already got better than Mount in their squad with Erikson and Fernandes. I suppose it strengthens up their attacking midfield options however they need a striker and they’ve potentially blown £60 million of their overall £100 million budget. I don’t see them recouping much on out goings neither.

All the while the rest of the teams around them spend and improve. They need to get off to a good start otherwise the natives could be getting restless.
What in a Big Country or in a Steel Town, just as well We're not in Kansas anymore ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.