United Thread - 2023/24

What does Ten Hag actually do?

Said to a United fan that I still cannot understand the tactics as it just looks like a very expensive longball team, always looking for the runner from defence. With a loathing look, he agreed, and you could see the wheels turning as he finally accepted the conclusion that he isn’t what they need.

"I'm not watching another game until the Glazers have gone"

How many times have we heard this from them lot and then the next game they are still posting about games.

Seen a wonderful post on ragcafe where they said United are at rock bottom lol

Oh that’s not fair they can still go lower …….

What does Ten Hag actually do?

Said to a United fan that I still cannot understand the tactics as it just looks like a very expensive longball team, always looking for the runner from defence. With a loathing look, he agreed, and you could see the wheels turning as he finally accepted the conclusion that he isn’t what they need.

He’s fallen into the trap of his two predecessors, did alright in his first season by their standards then does not improve anything the next. The toxic nature of their players downing tools will see him out of work, they won’t qualify for the champions league next year.

He’s fallen into the trap of his two predecessors, did alright in his first season by their standards then does not improve anything the next. The toxic nature of their players downing tools will see him out of work, they won’t qualify for the champions league next year.
And out in the group stages this season.....Lovely stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.