United Thread - 2023/24

The clubs rotten.

Ive argued all the time with rags that they cant keep blaming the glaziers , theyve spent a billion pounds on players, acted on every whim of every manager. Given the fans what they thought they wanted manager wise , how can u blame them?

Well ive now actually changed my tune . It is the glazers. The poison is well n truly set in now and without a total change, from top to bottom, maybe even a new stadium, before the club can grow again

Same as everton, same as us under wiggy, once the rot has taken hold there is no way back.

And the fan base also has to accept that they are merely a big club amongst other big clubs now. They probably wont dominate again now for many many years.
Happy days :-)
ezgif-2-5c163b9737.gif

The clubs rotten.

Ive argued all the time with rags that they cant keep blaming the glaziers , theyve spent a billion pounds on players, acted on every whim of every manager. Given the fans what they thought they wanted manager wise , how can u blame them?

Well ive now actually changed my tune . It is the glazers. The poison is well n truly set in now and without a total change, from top to bottom, maybe even a new stadium, before the club can grow again

Same as everton, same as us under wiggy, once the rot has taken hold there is no way back.

And the fan base also has to accept that they are merely a big club amongst other big clubs now. They probably wont dominate again now for many many years.
For years now this narrative has niggled me slightly...Glazers this, Glazers that and yes, they have given more or less what has been asked of them....to a degree. They are after all a business and not a charity, it's theirs to do with more or less how they feel. Do these simpletons that support them not realise that in business you invest and then, if it pays off, you take the rewards. It obviously pays off for them otherwise they wouldn't be doing it and would sell up

Oh wait a mo...No, hang on a minute, Nah....we'll keep it, we like cash cows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.