United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came across the video before. Ginge in a balaclava lol and his miniature sidekick. A pair of total cockwombles.
We get a mention everytime off the little cnut , I saw his Wembley semi one where he said we had empty’s in our end .. a blatant lie but it fits the agenda

We get a mention everytime off the little cnut , I saw his Wembley semi one where he said we had empty’s in our end .. a blatant lie but it fits the agenda
Only seen the video from last night and I'll pass on future ones. Typical gobby bitter rag who'd dissappear as soon as any trouble appeared on the horizon.

Only seen the video from last night and I'll pass on future ones. Typical gobby bitter rag who'd dissappear as soon as any trouble appeared on the horizon.
His mask etc I’ll do this I’ll do that, did fcuk all , him and his dumpling mate the danger mouse and penfold of Old Toilet

So the old myth "can't gerra ticket mate" is well and truly rubbish now
Someone mentioned they were ‘giving the tickets away’ on market street…

Don’t know if true, but again, they’ve probably ended up in the hands of Gala fans.

It has an ‘end of days/era’ feel to it.
Brentford should get a win, and who knows Sheffield might get their 1st…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.