United Thread - 2023/24

"You're fucking skint
You're fucking skint
You're fucking skint
You're fucking skint
You're fucking skint"

Boo hoo. The fucking state of these cryarses now that they’ve stopped winning trophies

Would it not be good ole USA money taking over, sure they own most premierleague teams now. Didn't chelsea spend £600 mil in one season and the Rags have outspent everyone, just city know how to spend and recruit and don't need investment anymore. Rag have also outspent Newcastle. Money isn't their issue they could of easily kept up with city if they had a plan they have no one to blame apart from themselves and victim hood will get them no where.
Reminds me of a rag I know who said he was going back to rugby after we beat them 6-1

Think it's really weird how much is being made out of this Rashford birthday party. If Foden or Jack went out on the lash for their Bday the same night as a defeat and made it in to training the next day, I couldn't give a fuck as long they weren't cracking open a tin on the final whistle.

Think it's a bit of manufactured outrage so that Tent Peg can reprimand him in public for the illusion of some discipline.
A lot of it is down to the fact that it's a rag. The media grief fest has been going on all week and not for the first time. It is just any excuse to give them free media publicity whether they win or lose. I actually have a guessing game now for how many seconds after putting any station on, TV or radio, that they mention their name, it is absolutely ridiculous !

Real utd fans know the score i have one mate who goes all over with them.He never gave me grief when we were bobbins just respect for keeping with it.He reckons what they need is a relegation reset like in the 70s.They have had thier time they are now what they were in the 70s and 80s a cup side.We will have our time but our older fans will be able to deal with it as we know what the 80s and 90s were like.They are now in the same boat we were a generation is growing up and they are shit no reason to support them kids latch on to success so for them its City,Chelsea and Newcastle in the next few years.
There is no comparison to us . We went down to the lower leagues. They are still winning cups. They are a bunch of self entitled wankers. Fuck all if them

"You're fucking skint
You're fucking skint
You're fucking skint
You're fucking skint
You're fucking skint"
Will sir Rashford putting his hand in his pocket to help his work colleagues? Will he fuck.

Boo hoo. The fucking state of these cryarses now that they’ve stopped winning trophies

Never mattered one jot who played for 'em, who managed 'em, who owned them - they were only interested in winning and from the winning poured the arrogance and sneering of every other team who didn't win. Where the Meedya get the idea that MANUre is a well-liked, lovable team is a bit of a mystery, unless we write into the script some notion of 'media hospitality' and the constant writing of puffery and the incessant blowing of red smoke up red arses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.