United Thread - 2023/24

Fine if that's the case - I have no problem with that. So let's see someone from the FA come out and give an explanation, and apologise that Bernardo was treated harshly.
The horrible thing with this is that I imagine Bernardo must be fucking livid.

The shite he went through for quite a period was relentless and extremely unsavoury.

I am unsure of how the independent body can be so inconsistent which completely discredits them and their overall message.

I hope this doesn't knock him out of his stride again...........

I mean hopefully because someone saw some sense and decided life is too short to be banning people for dumb injokes.

Common sense has to break in at some point, why not now
You don't believe that though.

If City or another non Red shirt shite then a ban would have been served.

what a joke this Garnacho decision. lick their ass FA, lick their ass...

but what I can tell you Garnacho's new teeth are actually from a passed away gorilla.

One posted a lolly and the other posted a gorilla, that racists impersonate from the terraces. One wears blue and the other wears red. Ffs.

I'm about to ask them if they consider Garnacho's case bears any resemblance, and why they haven't made similar comments of condemnation following this event.

Let us know if you get a reply. On 31st October, I wrote to them quoting their response in each case. I said;

"The problem is that this contrast leaves the impression that Kick it Out’s opinion on perceived “racism” is inconsistent and subjective dependent upon which club is involved. Since your organisation’s ”outrage” in relation to Bernardo appears to have been influential in his subsequent punishment, I should be grateful if you would clarify your position in relation to Garnacho as it does appear confused."

Apart from an acknowledgement, I haven't had a reply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.