United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that was when he was at Dortmund.

During his time in Germany, we were slaughtered for allowing such a talented young player to leave, and BVB were being praised for developing an obviously great star of the future.

That was before he joined the rags, and it’s been all downhill since.
But now it's Sanchos fault not the rags .

Whatever happened to their diminutive centre back with the cringy nickname?

Don't tell me Erl's still got him in his pocket!

The Sancho deal? WTF. Still, our players sign up for money, theirs sign up for 'istree!

Though you wouldn't have thought there'd be so many masochistic players who'd want to go to Trafford park industrial estate and be a laughing stock most weeks?

Reports in some rag rag or other that Scruffy Jim will be tapping into the knowledge of gpc & Gill.
Genius.
Like rats chasing tails in a barrell or turning a corner, round and round they go.

Multimillionaires who to a degree have been successful in life and are allowed to do what they want with nobody to question their insanity.

Reports in some rag rag or other that Scruffy Jim will be tapping into the knowledge of gpc & Gill.
Genius.
oh dear god i hope they do, the fact that they still hark back to those two dinosaurs is exactly why they are in the mess they are in, the world has moved on and the fact they refuse to see that is whats going to keep them exactly where they are.

Put it this way tesla aint running to ford for advice on cars.

oh dear god i hope they do, the fact that they still hark back to those two dinosaurs is exactly why they are in the mess they are in, the world has moved on and the fact they refuse to see that is whats going to keep them exactly where they are.

Put it this way tesla aint running to ford for advice on cars.
Not the best analogy imo.
Perhaps Lada would be more appropriate.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.