United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester United's squad last year were the "most expensive ever assembled" in football, says a Uefa report.

The European Club Finance and Investment Landscape report says United's players at the end of their 2023 financial year cost 1.42bn euros (£1.21bn) in combined transfer fees.

The total does not include £72m Rasmus Hojlund, £55m Mason Mount or £47m Andre Onana, all of whom joined in the 2023 summer transfer window.

BBC Football
Was the headline ‘And they’re still shite’

Manchester United's squad last year were the "most expensive ever assembled" in football, says a Uefa report.

The European Club Finance and Investment Landscape report says United's players at the end of their 2023 financial year cost 1.42bn euros (£1.21bn) in combined transfer fees.

The total does not include £72m Rasmus Hojlund, £55m Mason Mount or £47m Andre Onana, all of whom joined in the 2023 summer transfer window.

BBC Football
I wonder if Jim White and Simon Jordan will be discussing this on their show this morning? If they do they will probably be saying what excellent value for money they have achieved. All done ‘organically’ of course and a debt mountain north of £1 billion is OK because they can service it.

Nearly had an accident on my keyboard, just read rasmus birttles linked with Madrid?

Maybe go the whole hog and do a 2 for 1 deal with Johnny fucking Evans?!?! Still with scruffy Jim at the helm, anything's possible.......

Lads, I’ve rattled them again, yet another delusional, red shirted scat shagging, Greggs subscribing, egomaniacal, utterly dross fan base and cherry on top of the pile of shite club.

If that's you on that show, well done blue. They tried to mock with sniggering and quoted nonsense from knuckledragging nomarks but you held you're nerve and shut them up. Fantastic

If that's you on that show, well done blue. They tried to mock with sniggering and quoted nonsense from knuckledragging nomarks but you held you're nerve and shut them up. Fantastic
Not me, I was talking about the tweet. I did one earlier this year about Klopp’s bullshit lies about spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.