United Thread - 2023/24

Apparently his is the youngest player ever to score a goal in 6 games on the trot
If you saw his two goals on Sunday
The first, Lutons full back put him through on goal without any pressure, apparently saying ' Go on son, have a go'
The second, a shot from Garnacho heading for the corner flag hit him and deflected 90 degrees and in
Pure class my arse

This will probably be the 1st time and the last time in my life the I give praise to anything or anybody related to that shit stain of a club from Stretford so here goes.

This Mainoo kid looks a decent player.

Be back later just going for a shower and a scrub with a hard brush and a bar of carbolic soap.
...just make sure it's not that wire brush Big Yin spoke about

The first, Lutons full back put him through on goal without any pressure, apparently saying ' Go on son, have a go'
The second, a shot from Garnacho heading for the corner flag hit him and deflected 90 degrees and in
Pure class my arse

Yep goal laid on a plate by the opposing defender and a fluke

Pure class my arse

No mate.

Gary Nev said he showed world class awareness to let it bounce off his tits and into the net.

Looking like the media snowball effect is starting for utd. Everyone needs to fear that, and the media know it, they can carry utd to 4th or 5th place if they get it right.

But houjland does look good. Hopefully they won't recruit anymore good ones and keep trying to put stars and shirt sellers into their team.

Can someone enlighten me please is brailsford being brought into the rag set up by ratcliffe and I know he had something to do with cycling what actually was that role ?

Brailsford ran British cycling and team sky which became ineos, since than ineos (sky) are not the force they use to be in cycling. Gone from the top team to 3rd or 4th.

He was involved in Brady Wiggins jiffy bag.

To be honest with the amount of pro cyclist that have asthma I'm surprised Brailsford didnt end up with the dippers

Gashfoot pressing Russ Bartlett.

BA8K3TJ.gif

300k a week for that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.