United Thread - 2023/24

Well if you are looking at Government funding on things like Hs2 Scruffy Jim would be prudent to get planning permission in Birmingham. Better for the environment and carbon footprint with less of their scummy supporters travelling to Manchester.
better option is with other cheek of same arse building super athletic stadium in Croft Warrington next to M6 transport links then two dumps removed in one move

I can't see ground share working at all. 29 home games last season for us lets assume 24 for both clubs, no rest for the pitch, potential for 4 games in 7 days on the surface on a regular basis, that's going to impact on the teams performance. That level of regular use is expected on community fields not an EPL ground, we don't need the revenue so on and off the pitch it makes no sense to us so its a no.

We've world leading ground staff and facilities but this is asking too much to maintain the standard required. For me there's a reason we've not held the Super League Magic weekend since we fulfilled contractual obligations back in 2014 and that's we don't need the cash or damage, better for us the grass recovers under the watchful eye of the grounds team over the breaks in the season and pretty sure this would be Pep's stance as well.

Totally agree the pitch would be knackered by Christmas

Hi all.

Newcastle fan here. Last night I started the process of creating a government petition to prevent any tax payers money being given for Man Utd to rebuild or refurbish Old Trafford.
It is currently in the approval stage, and hopefully it will be approved.
If it is, I was wondering if I could provide a link to it when it was approved, if people on here would support it, and possibly help share it?

Government petitions generally have to be debated in parliament once they reach 100k signatures, so it could be a good way of saying that those who don’t approve of it, don’t want Man Utd and Jim Ratcliffe to have a stadium built for them via public funds.

Totally agree the pitch would be knackered by Christmas

It’s not about the pitch.

Don’t give the rag scum the steam off our piss.

These are the twats that have tried through uefa, the premier league and their cocksuckers in the media to fight us every inch and blacken our name.

When this case with the premier league is done innocent or not I want us to go for their throat’s
Uncovering all the shady dealings and corruption of the premier league and every club that have wronged us.

It’s not about the pitch.

Don’t give the rag scum the steam off our piss.

These are the twats that have tried through uefa, the premier league and their cocksuckers in the media to fight us every inch and blacken our name.

When this case with the premier league is done innocent or not I want us to go for their throat’s
Uncovering all the shady dealings and corruption of the premier league and every club that have wronged us.

I totally agree with you I was just saying the pitch wouldn't cope with over 100 matches !

I wonder what Jim ratcliffe real aims are
He tried to buy chelsea last year and now he is after united
Pretending to be a manc, but really couldn’t give a fuck
He is a strange character. Is it about profile? He is rich but does he now want some level of fame??
He obviously isn’t gonna spend his own money on anything and if he could ffp would stop him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.