United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, of the current crop of rag bastards, McTwatface is the one I hate the most, though he certainly has some serious competition.
They are having a recruitment drive even as we speak. The criteria is:
1) Are you an obnoxious prick who puts personal glory above team work?
2). Are you the sort of spineless cnut who would render an opponent unconscious
before he's even aware of your existence?
3) If an adult male offered you out would you soil your underwear, cry, and
run off home to get your big brother?
4). Are you so plastic that every night your mum has to physically dismantle you
before putting all your pieces into bed?
5). Are you the sort of disagreeable bastard who could come to blows with your
own silhouette - and STILL take a pounding?
6). Did you only become a footballer because you failed the IQ test to become a waste paper basket?

If you answered 'yes' to even one of the above, send your completed application form to:
Clueless-Cuntz Ltd, Body Odour house, Braindead Boulevard, Trafford.

Really hope Casemiro is fit to play on Sunday.

He's completely fallen off and his legs have gone. He leaves huge gaps in midfield which we should take advantage of.

If he was a horse he'd be packed off to the glue factory by now
Nah! Bruno's still there

Ha ha what a bunch of absolute glory hunting shitehouses their fanbase are. They have the nerve to mock us,who turned up every week when we were getting dicked and the piss taken out of us in the old third division. Rag wankers.

He had to put in the cheats jibe. Sad bastard needs to look at his own shithouse club first as they were and still are serial cheats. Dickhead was too worked up to put in the 115 mantra though.

Last edited:
I think, of the current crop of rag bastards, McTwatface is the one I hate the most, though he certainly has some serious competition.
Fuck me Vienna the one you hate the most, they should all be hated with the same amount of hatred, venom and all things horrid, there that should sort it ;-), oh yes SCUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.