United Thread - 2023/24

I am convinced that Slimy Stone reads this thread, every time we take the piss out of one of their players he writes a puff piece about them:-
The handful of rag games I’ve seen this season, the only time I’ve heard him mentioned is when he inevitably gets subbed off halfway through the second half.

I'd fear united with Southgate at the helm. He's easily as good as Pep. I just hope united aren't smart enough to rush out and pay him a world record wage and lock him down to a 10 year contract. I also hope they don't keep Howyasay McClaren as a number 2. Or give it Giggsy tilend of season in meentime.

Southgate knows how to get the very best that they can offer from Rashford, Maguire and the likes of McTomminay. Southgate doesn't fanny about playing football with a ball. He knows the value of the mental side and words like philosophy. He knows how to build a team and hasn't spent very much at all.

I'd also fear Gary Neville. He's been there and done that. This crowd are getting it together. I fret.

I'd fear united with Southgate at the helm. He's easily as good as Pep. I just hope united aren't smart enough to rush out and pay him a world record wage and lock him down to a 10 year contract. I also hope they don't keep Howyasay McClaren as a number 2. Or give it Giggsy tilend of season in meentime.

Southgate knows how to get the very best that they can offer from Rashford, Maguire and the likes of McTomminay. Southgate doesn't fanny about playing football with a ball. He knows the value of the mental side and words like philosophy. He knows how to build a team and hasn't spent very much at all.

I'd also fear Gary Neville. He's been there and done that. This crowd are getting it together. I fret.
Don’t think you’ll catch many out with that, third rate Clarkie.

The tax dodger wants to find “the next mbappe” rather than signing the real thing, I fuckin bet he does that’s £180m saved!!

Jim getting rid of Maguire

Attachments

• 96469462-D189-4F46-9608-FA3DEEAE0FD6.gif
    96469462-D189-4F46-9608-FA3DEEAE0FD6.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 61
So scruffy Jim has hired a ceo who used to be a city executive and super Dave Brailsford to take the rags to the next level and to do this want to hire Waistcoat to do it. You couldn’t wish for anything better if you’re a city fan. I assume the next level is the championship

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.