United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite one was , when they pinned their hopes on a conglomeration of rags and called them the Red Knights , one who was a friend of a family member of mine, said he wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole ha ha

No footy this weekend and the sports secion in the Torygraph yesterday was stuffed, rightly, with wall to wall rugby coverage. But they did manage to crowbar in the mandatory Rag article. Apparently they are in the midst of the worst injury crisis the game has ever known. Sixteen of the first team are on crutches and the rest on traction. Can they fulfil their fixtures? I just wonder if the Rags ceased to exist and were never resurrected would we still be getting twenty column inches of unbridled puffery?

I just wonder if the Rags ceased to exist and were never resurrected would we still be getting twenty column inches of unbridled puffery?
Yep, or the tabloids would go out of business. If that happened there would be no Sly Sports, of course: without their 24-hour coverage of all things rags they'd face bankruptcy too.

No footy this weekend and the sports secion in the Torygraph yesterday was stuffed, rightly, with wall to wall rugby coverage. But they did manage to crowbar in the mandatory Rag article. Apparently they are in the midst of the worst injury crisis the game has ever known. Sixteen of the first team are on crutches and the rest on traction. Can they fulfil their fixtures? I just wonder if the Rags ceased to exist and were never resurrected would we still be getting twenty column inches of unbridled puffery?
They have a pheonix club already and it gets way too much press coverage than a northern premier club gets afforded normally

When we play them they'll have a full strength team especially Web and his referees

just seen clarence in his mums back bedroom wearing a sky blue shirts YCMIU

there huge divides in what rag fans want ..... no there's not they want the 90's back or they'll take their ball home
mardarses the lot of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.