United Thread - 2023/24

If you need a good giggle watch Mainoo’s best bits on sky today . It is comical, a couple of blocks a couple of turns and a couple of long passes that they don’t show the outcome of. Makes Oscar Bobb look like Maradonna
The Media really are going OTT on him. Cue Utd giving him a 5 year £300k per week contract and finding out he is just a mediocre midfielder.

The Media really are going OTT on him. Cue Utd giving him a 5 year £300k per week contract and finding out he is just a mediocre midfielder.
It is strange how the media raves about anyone that comes along at United. They still describe Rashford as world class when all the evidence shows he is a capable player and very rapid but one that has regressed because his decision-making has never improved. Players like Rashford are ten-a-penny across the world. I am not saying Mainoo won't improve but at present he is totally unproven in a very poor United team. I have only seen Mainoo live once, against us, and he looked out of his depth (like the rest of his team).

If you need a good giggle watch Mainoo’s best bits on sky today . It is comical, a couple of blocks a couple of turns and a couple of long passes that they don’t show the outcome of. Makes Oscar Bobb look like Maradonna
My dad’s been saying it for years,..stick a pig in a utd shirt and it’d be playing for England the week after!Then they wonder why England haven’t won anything for over fifty years!

But surely a discussion is more fact based than a chat, brief or not.
All my chats, conversations, and discussions are fact-based. And if it does get heated and we end up 'fighting' then that, too, is fact-based 'cos if I need to give my conversationalist a 'slap' the fact of the matter would be that he is a ****'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.