United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can the rags offer new players apart from big wages ?

CL= No
Modern Statium = No
Modern Training facilities = No
Fighting for trophies = Not really
Squad hungry for success = No
But but this is Manchester United we're talking about

From the article.....

It's not only on the pitch where the British billionaire is looking to tighten the purse strings either, as he's already chosen to cut staff perks for United's upcoming FA Cup final clash with bitter rivals City. Brutal changes include staff members who usually get free travel to and from Wembley needing to pay £20 for their seat on the coach.

WTF is scruffy Jim doing? I thought he was supposed to be taking over the football side of things. I am beginning to wonder, will we soon be calling him Agent Jim...? just wondering.

Erik ten Hag 'is set to STAY in charge of Man United next season as INEOS pinpoint real reason for struggles'... with Sir Jim Ratcliffe 'unimpressed by alternatives' to the Dutchman
View attachment 116912

Ha ha.
I just had to quote my own comment having seen this....

My post....

From the article.....

It's not only on the pitch where the British billionaire is looking to tighten the purse strings either, as he's already chosen to cut staff perks for United's upcoming FA Cup final clash with bitter rivals City. Brutal changes include staff members who usually get free travel to and from Wembley needing to pay £20 for their seat on the coach.

WTF is scruffy Jim doing? I thought he was supposed to be taking over the football side of things. I am beginning to wonder, will we soon be calling him Agent Jim...? just wondering.

Erik ten Hag 'is set to STAY in charge of Man United next season as INEOS pinpoint real reason for struggles'... with Sir Jim Ratcliffe 'unimpressed by alternatives' to the Dutchman
View attachment 116912

Ha ha.
Well it's either him or Southgate. Either way we win

I just had to quote my own comment having seen this....

My post....

From the article.....

Shaving bits of expenditure here and there, trying to claw back negligible amounts of money from employees at the same time, sounds like penny pinching of the highest order to me. All whilst handing over millions upon millions in interest on the debt they have. This guy Ratcliffe could turn into a complete megalomaniac which will not end well for them. Amusing times ahead for us Blues I suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.