United Thread | 2024/25

I wonder what superlatives the media will pour over the vermin if and when Waistcoat takes over? At the moment it's still the usual: 'greatest, bestest, fastest' etc. And this is a Ten-Bob side we're talking about. If Southgate takes over how the fuck are they going to describe his pedestrian, bore-fest idea of football?

I wonder what superlatives the media will pour over the vermin if and when Waistcoat takes over? At the moment it's still the usual: 'greatest, bestest, fastest' etc. And this is a Ten-Bob side we're talking about. If Southgate takes over how the fuck are they going to describe his pedestrian, bore-fest idea of football?
The superlatives don't change whoever is in charge.

Have we all seen the trophy lift photo from Saturday with Howard Webb sat behind with the scum clan looking very glum .
You would have thought a round of applause would have been in order to keep him looking impartial but no .
We need to keep a close eye on these officials this season !

Have we all seen the trophy lift photo from Saturday with Howard Webb sat behind with the scum clan looking very glum .
You would have thought a round of applause would have been in order to keep him looking impartial but no .
We need to keep a close eye on these officials this season !

Never stopped them helping the rags out with their clear and obvious manipulation.

PiGMOL paid for by the PL who sponsor the rags and other redshirt teams - no possible conflict of interest there !

They'll be lucky to hit the top 6 from the extended highlights I finally watched this morning.

The game plan seemed to be to foul our wingers but they couldn't get close enough, to crowd out their own penalty area and to get findus to ping shots around like pubic hair.

That's not going to get them ahead of us, Arse, Toon and probably Chelsea & that's without even thinking about the dips, spursy and Villa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.