United Thread | 2024/25

This Derrick character is so typical of nearly every utd fan I know. No matter what the circumstances if City don't tan their arses every time we meet they are going to win the league. The press are the same. I actually think utd played better in the cup final City won, than they did in either of the following matches at Wembley.

Hardly wear anything City branded on holidays but walked into a coffee shop today in Playa Flamenca. Just in a training top.

To my great satisfaction, my presence wiped the smile off a guy sat there in the new rag home shirt.

The timing was exquisite.
I was arguing with a south wales rag in Tenerife when they scored that miles off side goal at old Trafford, told him he couldn’t find old Trafford on abfucking map

Is there anyone these fuckers are'nt trying to sign, seemed to be linked with everyone at the moment.

The De Ligt deal seems odd, strange how they seem to be getting a clear run at him with no competition for a reasonable fee. Maybe something we dont know about.

Is there anyone these fuckers are'nt trying to sign, seemed to be linked with everyone at the moment.

The De Ligt deal seems odd, strange how they seem to be getting a clear run at him with no competition for a reasonable fee. Maybe something we dont know about.
Been told Scholes said he was second rate as Juventus didn't want him and he's behind Dier in the pecking order at B Munich.

Not that I would normally listen to the ginger pig.

Are you really surprised that nobody else wants to spend £40+ on Eric Dier's understudy?

This Derrick character is so typical of nearly every utd fan I know. No matter what the circumstances if City don't tan their arses every time we meet they are going to win the league. The press are the same. I actually think utd played better in the cup final City won, than they did in either of the following matches at Wembley.
That was because of the early goal.

They had no choice, but to come out, as they knew they couldn’t sit back, if they wanted to win it.

Why would they be disgruntled? Apart from Off Topic the rest of the place is fine.
off topic is the main reason, but not exclusively...

people who were bullied off here by other posters,
or who were consistently picked on by a mod with a grudge for petty things like posting too many gifs or summat,
or being banned for saying what others get away with saying,
or who got bored arguing with know-it-alls,
or just for being tossers who think themselves above other members,
or simply because they like winding people up.

some no longer post on here.
some still do.
some have sleeper accounts from yonks ago that they awaken.
some, like derrick i'd say, join up and see how far they get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.