United Thread | 2024/25

Ten Hag covering his ass with a 'we're not ready yet' before the Fulham game tomorrow night. They might win, but if they don't he has an excuse lined up.

Ten Hag covering his ass with a 'we're not ready yet' before the Fulham game tomorrow night. They might win, but if they don't he has an excuse lined up.
Yeah, I saw that too.

Does he think he is the only manager, who had players away at the Euros this summer?

It’s typical of him and the shit "football club" he works for.

Was in a team meeting yesterday and outnumbered 3:1 by Rags. Conversation went roughly as follows;
PJ: Can’t believe the league season starts this weekend !
Rag: yeh and we should find out your punishment at some point unless you get away with it again.
PJ: get away with what?
Rag: you know, the charges. Everton and Forest got done with one but you got 115. Some of them are bound to stick.
PJ: do you know what the charges are?
Rag:no not really.
PJ: well let me enlighten but before then I’d go find Johny Evans penalty if I was you. Trophy up already !!!
Rag: harrumph.

Let's be honest he's not stupid, He knows all it takes to get the fans onside is mention History, Munich, Ex Players ect Rags are as thick as they come, Not a brain cell between the cunts.

Having said all that, He's an absolute **** for coming out with that statement especially working for us for years.

We need to give the **** a warm City welcome when he arrives at The Etihad for the Derby in December.
I wonder if his Dad mentioned stories of the great Torino team from ‘49 that all perished in a plane crash at the same time as he mentioned Munich. Probably not as he’s probably never heard of them.

Definitely need to give this **** a warm City welcome in December.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.