United Thread | 2024/25

Let's be honest he's not stupid, He knows all it takes to get the fans onside is mention History, Munich, Ex Players ect Rags are as thick as they come, Not a brain cell between the cunts.

Having said all that, He's an absolute **** for coming out with that statement especially working for us for years.

We need to give the **** a warm City welcome when he arrives at The Etihad for the Derby in December.

How the fuck can these sign all these players. How many have they offloaded.
I was wondering this.... who was the last player they made a tidy profit on? You know brought for say £15m and then sold on for £50m+. Prepared to be called stupid but I genuinely cannot recall the last player they bought, improved and sold on.... any ideas?

I was wondering this.... who was the last player they made a tidy profit on? You know brought for say £15m and then sold on for £50m+. Prepared to be called stupid but I genuinely cannot recall the last player they bought, improved and sold on.... any ideas?

Daniel James is the only one I can think of and that was a weird transfer. That was only 10 million profit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.