United Thread | 2024/25

Would be an absolutely brilliant start to the season if the rags lose at home tonight after being selected for the opener (and we win handily away on Sunday).

If Carlsberg did season opening weekends!
Unfortunately they’ll win by hook or by crook..haven’t tuned in today but I bet sky are giddy with this as the first game wouldn’t be surprised if they have already started the build up for this game on their main event channel..

Unfortunately they’ll win by hook or by crook..haven’t tuned in today but I bet sky are giddy with this as the first game wouldn’t be surprised if they have already started the build up for this game on their main event channel..
with red webbs not every foul in penalty area is a penalty line this week id bet they are at the shithole

Probably right…

But a blue can dream!

I hope he sticks around, but it's the hope that may do for him. Anyway, if you think the Munich remembrance is over the top, his passing will take it to another level.
Will be on par with the queens death
Sky documentaries , old games on a loop
Sky presenters eyes welling up
Pussy ten Haag mic in hand mumbling pidgeon rag english to the lemmings

Wreaths being laid on the hallowed turf.

Thought it rather odd that Fernandes extended his contract.

Looks a totally different player when with the national team and I thought he had a decent Euros.

Why is he not looking for a decent move to win something of importance?

Or is the reason for extending the contract so manyooo can get more for him next Summer?
DNA?

Ooooohhhh I have a style!! ;-)

But Ten Bob note says that he is going to "dethrone" us this year!! I have split my sides at his audacity. Stupid fool he is. :-(
See this is it
The rags going on about that cup win
They were a gnats ball bag from going out to Coventry fucking city!!

No mention of that goal being swept under
To keep the cunts in the cup.

Ten bobs got them all believing again ffs haha

How fucking stupid do you have to be to see the cunts miles out of his depth.

Tbf there is a small contingent on the caf that can see through mings bullshit.

Back to earth with a bump for these cunts tonight.

A few youtube channels later to watch the wank stains cutting their wrists and demanding Ten Bob be sacked for Ruud Van Christmas Toy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.