United Thread | 2024/25

Even though I am not a Man City fan, or a fan of any English club, I do prefer City to the rest. Just because of the quality of football.

But, as far as English football goes, I am first and foremost an ABU. My main 'tribal' interest in football is hoping every team these cunts play destroys them (aside from watching games as a neutral because I love football).

I would never claim to hate them as much as City fans. But I hate them as much as any non City or non Liverpool fan could. Hated the cunts since the late 80s. Everything about their club repulses me (I could write an essay on it).

Therefore, it's fucking horrible to see them win ANY game, as it simply amplifies their smugness and delusion. It's put me in a bad mood for the rest of the night. But I will relax and realise it's a war not a battle, a marathon not a sprint. They were mediocre tonight and come the end of the season they'll likely be about sixth, assuming they don't get their usual helping hand from the officials. They certainly tried to con them tonight tonight with the constant diving.

Write the essay.

They have improved their goal difference already and guaranteed to not finish bottom of their champions league group.
Should we be concerned ?

Watched this. Reminded me very much of their 1st home game last year versus Wolves.
Scraped a win. Is Zirkee the "next George Best"?????

Not worried one iota. If Fulham )who were the better team) could finish they would have been out of sight.
Lets see how they do against Brighton next Saturday...
My favourite part of the NBC commentary after the final whistle was them saying that they commentated on that opener last year and, although United won, everyone could see something wasn’t quite right. But this time—THIS TIME—they played with more control and confidence, and “look a real side to challenge this year”.

I nearly spit out the water I was drinking through my nose.

They get so much global spin it is a wonder that time doesn’t go backwards. I am sure the new rag brass are working on that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.