United Thread | 2024/25

I assure you we would not. It is effectively impossible to overstate how much we would enjoy it.
I wrote something up the other day in word processor document while waiting for my account to be approved. It was 1,400 words. It could have been longer than that as I could have written 5 times as much.

To be fair, I didn't really cover their history (I am well-versed in some of it but not as much as the guys and girls on here) or their dickhead ex-players - it was mostly about the failure of many of their hyped up transfer signings in the last few years.

I might paste it in at some point.

I would mate but I'd put it over two posts and people would probably think I was insane with the ranting.
How could you possibly be considered insane due to a rant regarding your distaste of the rags.
Use as many posts as you want, only two is considered League 1 level here on Bluemoon.

How could you possibly be considered insane due to a rant regarding your distaste of the rags.
Use as many posts as you want, only two is considered League 1 level here on Bluemoon.
Fair enough. Not sure I have the stamina for a 7,000 word dissertation. I could do that if I really wanted to and spent some time on it, polishing it etc, but it's maybe a bit too much effort.

So far I have 1,500 odd words on them. Mostly about their recent transfer activity and talking a bit about their stupid fans' lack of self-esteem and need for approval. I haven't really delved into their history, cuntish ex-players, how horrible the likes of Ferguson, Martin Edwards, Ratcliffe et al are. No mention of John Henry Davies or James Gibson yet either.

Maybe I can expand it a little.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.